(held as a part of the international trade exhibition of building materials and technologies “InterBuildExpo-2021”)
IEC, Exhibition hall 1, Conference room 1, 15 Brovarskyi Ave., Kyiv
17 March 2021, beginning at 11:00
Organizers: Building Chamber of Ukraine, Trade Union of Construction Workers and Building Materials Industry of Ukraine.
Invited speakers: representatives of the relevant committee of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Ministry for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the Trade Union, heads of building organizations and R&D and design institutions – members of the Building Chamber of Ukraine, Ptukha Institute for Demography and Social Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, public organizations.
Aim of the event: to define ways and methods to improve staffing situation in the building industry and minimize negative impacts of labor migration; develop practical recommendations to create decent working conditions with regard to anti-epidemic restrictions, strengthening of social guarantees and increase of wages in the building industry.
Moderator: Stanislav Stashevskyi, First Vice President of Building Chamber of Ukraine.
|10:30||Registration of exhibitors|
|11:00-11:05||Opening of the Round table. Welcome speech by Petro Shyliuk, President of the Building Chamber of Ukraine, Hero of Ukraine.|
|11:05 -11:35|| Reports by: |
• Petro Shyliuk, President of the Building Chamber of Ukraine, Hero of Ukraine.
• Vasyl Andreiev, Head of Trade Union of Construction Workers and Building Materials Industry of Ukraine.
|11:35-13:00|| Discussion, excha nge of ideas: |
• Andrii Klochko, Head of the Committee of Verkhovna Rada on State Building, Local Governance, Regional and Urban Development;
• Vasyl Lozynskyi, First Deputy Minister of Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine;
• Ihor Harbaruk, Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine;
• Anatolii Kinakh, President of Ukrainian League Of Industrialists And Entrepreneurs;
• Vitalii Sazhiienko, Acting Head of State Service of Ukraine on Labor Issues;
• Petro Kulikov, Rector of Kyiv National University of Building and Architecture, Vice President of Building Chamber of Ukraine;
• Volodymyr Romanenko, Chairman of JSC "DBK-4";
• Yurii Serbin, Founder of "Budivelnyk" LLC;
• Oleksii Pozniak, Head of department at Ptukha Institute for Demography and Social Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
• Oleksandr Chyzhevskyi, President of National Union of Architects of Ukraine;
• Maryna Velychko, Director of "Metalmontazh" (Dnipro); Vice President of Building Chamber of Ukraine;
• Iryna Petchenko, Deputy General director at "Osnova-Solsif";
• Dmytro Matviichuk, Editor-in-chief at "Ohorona praci (job safety)" magazine.
|14:00-14:05|| Adoption of the final document.|
Summing up by Petro Shyliuk.